The first event of the New Season is nearly here …..
It’s our SPRING SHOW and will be held on April 23rd, at Grangewood once again, by kind permission of the Kirkland family.
In-hand and ridden classes for horses and ponies of all shapes and sizes. Come along, get rid of the winter cob-webs and have some fun with your horses and ponies this spring. We look forward to seeing you there.
Entries to Mandy Forsyth, at 138 Spring Cottage, Overseal DE12 6ND. (07581 680740) – strictly before the show only please. First class starts at 10.00am sharp.
- In-Hand Youngstock
- In-Hand Mountain and Moorland
- In-Hand Shetland
- Open In-Hand (may split if enough entries)
- In-Hand Best Condition
- In-Hand Veteran (Horse/Pony 15 yrs or over)
- In-Hand Junior Handler (Handler 16 years and under)
- Ridden Tack and Turnout
- Lead Rein Best Rider – 9 years and under
- Riding Club Horse/Pony (based on suitability for all Riding Club events)
- Open Best Rider (judged on rider only)
- Open Ridden Horse (open to cobs, M&Ms and coloureds)